Saturday 14 January 2012

More walking tours

Here's the walking tour at the top of my dream list: Walking Ireland. I've been trying to get to Ireland for years - I was there once - sitting in the Shannon airport in the middle of the night - but that hardly counts. Then, years later, I almost had a flight booked  before I found out I was too pregnant to be allowed on a flight at the time I was able to go. Then I ran out of money, of course, and have been living on pennies since. Anyway, since this is a optimistic flight of fantasy, so if I had the money, walking Ireland is what I'd love to do. I'd love to see Dingle, now that I know it exists, and the Giant's Causeway, and the book of Kells...so, back to buying lottery tickets.

http://walkingadventures.com/2012/Ireland/brochure2.php

No comments:

Post a Comment