Thursday 19 January 2012

Have I seen all of the power ranger incarnations?

I was watching Power Rangers Samurai with the boys and we were trying to remember all the different Power Rangers series we've watched over the years. These are the ones we can remember: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino thunder, SPD, Time Force, Mystic force, and now Samurai.
We watched the Turbo movie, so I guess that counts. That means there were 7 seasons we missed...I think we started watching it at Wild Force.  What I remember most is how they would bring the toys out just before Christmas, but after I'd bought the presents. It used to irritate me beyond belief that they toys would be so seasonal. Now it's just par for the course with every show targeted at kids... oh, the money we're spent over the years - yikes!

http://www.powerrangers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment