Tuesday 24 January 2012

more hedgehogs, more on ipad and fibonacci

We did more research on hedgehogs today - many cute videos on youtube - enough to tempt even me - but I'm keeping to my rule that pets must have fur. I do understand more of their living requirements and their care (exactly where does one pet a hedgehog anyway?), which is probably good since I will have to look after it from time to time.

I also learned how to sync my ipad without deleting my ipod - useful, considering Dunc already considers the ipad his - dream on ..

Lastly, Cam and I were talking about dinosaurs, Darwin, evolution and Fibonacci at dinner - quite the accomplishment for an 10 year old -I told him what I knew, but clearly it wasn't enough. Now I now what I need to learn this week anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment